Monday, September 10, 2007

FORE





Ethan recieved a set of golf clubs as a gift when he was born. I don't know that he's really old enough to play with them, but he knows what they are and LOVES them. Especially when daddy helps him swing and hit the ball. We may have a future golfer on our hands as he knows what Papa's golf cart is, where the golf course is by our house, and what you do with a golf club. He can say golf cart and golf course too....if you know what he is saying.

3 comments:

Auntie Kara said...

I love it! Keep putting more pix up! Its been way too long. I can't wait to play with you EJ!

Homeward Bound said...

That is freakin' awesome! I think he will rise above his name to become the greatest golfer of all time!!

Free green fees for life!!!!!!! BOOOOOYAAAAAAHHHH!!!!!!!!

I love you, Ron! Can I be your grandson too?!

That's crazy that he actually knows how to get to the coarse! So awesome.

Ok, back to reading "The Pontifical Commision: The Interpretation of the Bible in the Church"

Hal-la!

Auntie Kara said...

you know I look at this every hour on the hour. Put some more pictures up...I want to see my adorable nephew!!!