Ethan has been saying his own prayers before dinner for quite some time now. It is usually the same every time, "Dear Jesus, Thanks for food. Amen."
Tonight as we were sitting down for dinner, Kevin grabbed a beer out of the fridge to have with our Stromboli. We told Ethan it was time to pray, we held hands and offered our hands for him to hold. As usual he opted to fold his hands. He squeezed his eyes closed and proceeded to pray....
"Dear Jesus, Thanks for beer. Amen"
I guess we can be thankful for adult beverages too....
2 comments:
I am so proud...I(holding the tears back)...he...is growing up too fast. These kind of stories almost make me want to have kids. That kid is so darn cool.
LOL I knew that one would get John! Wow...that is a sweet prayer actually! I love it! He must have a great role models! Now Kev, all you have to do is hype up how great it is to have a job and generate income.
You will be drinking for free at the 19th hole for life...courtesy of the son! Beautiful! That kid is the coolest!
Post a Comment