Monday, April 9, 2012

Happy Easter

Happy Easter! Praise the Lord for his amazing gift of salvation through his son. Here are some Easter pics before church, as well as some from our Easter egg hunt with friends a couple weeks ago. The order got messed up somehow, but I don't feel like fixing it:)




All the kiddos present for the hunt. You can see how happy my little girl is. All these kids 5 and under! It was a little crazy, but super cute and fun.

Once Brooklyn learned what to do she was all about holding her basket and filling it up.

I think Hudson only put two eggs in his basket before he realized there was candy in the eggs, then all he wanted to do was eat it.

Happy girl Mo.

Ethan and his buddy Trey.

Morgan and her buddy Emmry.

All four kids, as good as it's gonna get.

Back to Easter morning. Matching outfits from Oma. I need to get them dressed again and take a picture standing up so you can see how cute the girls' dresses are. Thanks Oma!

My pretty Easter tulips.

No comments: