The day before Morgan's birthday we got to celebrate her! She was very confused as to why her party was on Tuesday, but she wasn't 4 until Wednesday. I explained it several times, but I'm still not certain she understood it:) We did a low key play date party. I had a few crafts for the girls to do and they played dress up.
Spiderman even made an appearance:)
Happy Birthday to You! We've been singing that song a lot this week!
Yum!
Morgan loved all her presents and loved her time with her friends. She was very excited to have them all over to her house.
The girls broke out into a few spontaneous rounds of Ring a Round a Rosie. It was fun to watch their pure joy in such a simple game.
The rainbow cupcakes I made. They turned out pretty good I think, the girls all enjoyed them anyways.
On her "real" birthday Morgan woke up to balloons in the living room and then she got to open a couple presents when Daddy got home from work. (Yes that is Christmas wrapping paper, I need to buy some birthday paper, and no one even noticed:)
This is baby Sally. Baby Sally goes everywhere with Morgan now. I'm just impressed that Morgan's naming ability has gone beyond our family now:) We had a great time celebrating Morgan.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We never did get to have a party to celebrate with Hudson and Brooklyn. In addition to starting school last week our family got hit with a nasty stomach bug, and Hudson and Brooklyn were hit the worst. They haven't been able eat much this past week. They did each get a gift from us though. I have pictures that I'll post soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment