Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Update Time

Time for another picture update. This is the only place these days that I am recording our life and actually doing something with our pictures. I wish I was better about printing pictures and books, but for now this will have to do.

We are very serious about gender specific jobs in our family as you can see:) The girls work in the kitchen while the boys work with tools!


And then daddy had the brilliant idea to let a board, screws and screw drivers babysit our kids. This little job kept them busy and quiet for about 20 minutes

Here are Morgan and Ethan loving on our newest family member. We all love to cuddle cousin Emily. I especially am finally enjoying one of Kara's babies now that I don't have my own to hold! We love you sweet Emily!


My Grandma celebrated her 93rd birthday this year. Unfortunately she slept through most of the party. Visiting her is getting harder and harder for me as she doesn't communicate very well, but I know she loves to see the kids and it is good for my kids to love someone who can't really give back to them. They are always so tender with her, it is very sweet.

And little miss fasionista 2. Brooklyn now is getting an opinion about what she wears. We're in trouble!

A friend of mine gave me this great cookie recipe for kids to make. You put all the ingredients (2 c flour, 1 c sugar, 1 tsp baking soda, 2 sticks butter, 1 c choc chips) in a bowl and mix with your fingers. Bake them at 350 for 17 minutes and you have yummy cookies! This was a great recipe for Morgan because she loves to help me bake and she loves to taste everything. I wasn't paranoid about her eating this cookie dough becuase there aren't any eggs!

2 comments:

Oma said...

Looks like lots of fun, looking forward to seeing you all next week. Love Opa & Oma

Kim D. said...

HI Lyndsay! It's been a while since I've visited your site. Great to see new pictures and your family. Tell your sister that she has great taste in names! I have an Audrey and an Emily too! :) Have a Merry Christmas! ~Kim Darling