A little street hockey. I know Kevin misses playing on the pond in Canada. For now our back yard will have to do.
This is what happens when you have two little girls, left over makeup from Nana and some stickers. What a good sport daddy!
This was taken a couple weeks ago, it was our first picnic of the year. I love warm spring days, when we can eat outside and play for hours without baking!
Our neighbors got a new fridge a couple weeks ago so I asked if we could have the box. I made Morgan a little house and she was loving it for a week or so. Give that girl a box and she is as happy as can be. Like my paper towel curtains?
Last week Monday Ethan and Morgan had the day off of school so I decided to try some of the activities I had pinned on Pinterest. We made some of this which was completely amazing. It is called oobleck and if you hit it firmly it is as hard as a rock, but if you put your hand in it gently is is liquid. It was pretty crazy and the kids had a lot of fun. We also did this which the kids thoroughly enjoyed. It was fun to be a little more intentional about our time off.
This is what happens when it is 78 degrees in March. The kids insisted on getting on the suits and getting in the water. I however am not ready for the heat of summer quite yet. I'm enjoying our 70 degree days just fine!







1 comment:
These pictures are great! I love Morgan's house. Juliana would do the same thing. They love private little pretending spaces. Thanks for the updates. It's so fun to see how they are growing.
Post a Comment