I realized today how many pictures I have on my phone that I intended to put in the blog but never got to. This continues to be our family scrapbook, so I like to include the little dailies as well as the big milestones. So let's back up to May shall we?
I was able to go with Ethan's class on a field trip to the dairy. It was all very fascinating, but the highlight was definitely watching two calves being being born! Lot's of interesting questions from those inquisitive second graders!
Ethan and his buddy David.
Probably my favorite day of Kindergarten is Muffins and Makeovers with Mom. I was treated to a full makeover by Morgan. Her class sang us a song and she gave me a special plate that she decorated. It was a fun morning with my kindergartner.
A morning of about 1 1/2 hours of independent play....totally worth documenting!
Both KA and KB on their water day.
Mo and some of her Kindergarten friends. Like I mentioned in her graduation post she has some great kids in her class. She plays with so many different girls each day, I love it!
One of the last mornings with just me and the littles before school was out...we went on a walk/bike ride to the bike path. They are really at such a fun age right now.
No summer is complete without our annual blueberry picking. This year we took daddy.
Camping! We did our camping early this year. It was a lot of fun but very chilly at night and the lake was super cold. We all got in the lake though and we all had a lot of fun. The kids were so easy this year. They played with their friends from sun up to sundown. Mommy was only needed for food and trips to the potty:) Night time was a little rough so we cut our trip short by a night, but overall it was a success.
10 kids 7 and under!! (Logan didn't make it to the top of the boulder)
Morgan is turning into quite the little babysitter. She loved holding Logan while we were camping. She loves taking care of her cousin Emily too.
Sleeping in.....a little bit.
We've also been spending a lot of time with friends in the pool and at Papa and Nana's pool.
Babysitting Kamryn.
We are growing sunflowers this year. I've never done that before. They are huge! It has been fun watching them grow.
Haircuts for Brooklyn....
and for the boys...they wanted soccer player haircuts. World Cup fever has hit our house!
No comments:
Post a Comment