Here's what we've been up to the last few weeks.
Sisters. It is so fun to watch Morgan and Brooklyn together. I love watching their relationship grow and I can't wait to see them become best friends. Morgan is an awesome big sister, and she can't wait to become a mom.
Ethan had the stomach flu last week so when he went to bed early one night Morgan got some special play time with daddy. She loved it!
For better or worse Hudson and Brooklyn are getting into watching TV, especially Elmo. When they see Elmo they both start singing "la,la,la".
Brooklyn fell off Morgan's bed the other day and hit her face on their ladder that Ethan had taken down earlier. She had quite a scrape and then a little black eye for a few days. We have to take the ladder down every day as soon as they wake up, otherwise Hudson makes his way up to Ethan's bed in no time.
The kiddos cuddling with Nana.
Playtime in the garage after dinner.
Morgan loves coloring and doing crafts. I have a lot of fun doing that with her too. Most mornings she keeps busy coloring until breakfast is ready.
Hudson and Brooklyn are sick with a nasty cold again. There have been a few times over the last week that Hudson just lays on the couch with his binky and bear. The binkies and bears have been out of their cribs all week since they are feeling so yucky.
"ma, ma" is what Hudson says whenever he wants something. Lately he has been loving having us read books to him, especially his animal and and tractor books.
Today was the Almond Blossom Run. Ethan and I ran the 1 mile together and then I ran the 8k. It's a fun family tradition to participate in this run each year.
I forgot my camera at the run, but a friend of mine snapped this one when she was taking a picture of her daughter and husband. Ethan did a great job and ran the whole way.
Parade time! It was fun watching the parade this year with all our friends. The kids loved it, except for the fact that many of the horses decided to poop right in front of us. It was a little smelly.
Kevin's parents were also here last weekend. We had a great visit with them, but I didn't take any pictures. Ethan was recovering from the flu, so he wasn't quite himself, but they enjoyed a trip to the zoo and on Monday Ethan and Opa played putt putt golf and the girls got new sandals with Oma. It was a great visit and as usual it went by way too fast. Kevin and I were able to get away for a few hours on Saturday night which is always a treat.

2 comments:
Lyndsay! The have grown up even in the months we've been gone. Loved the update! Can't wait to hear about the run. Miss you!
Those kids sure do smile a lot. I got a nasty cold last week and it seems to be going around even up here. I remeber being at the Run last year, and it looks like it was another great weather day. Hope to talk to you guys soon.
Post a Comment